THIS IS MY LIFE AND MY BEAUTIFUL WORLD. THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT THAN FAMILIES. ALL THE PEOPLE IN THESE PICTURES BELOW IS IMPORTANT TO ME. THEY ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I LOVE MY FAMILY. GIVE ME STRENGTH TO FIGHT ALL ODDS. PEACE LOVE AND HARMONI........







Thursday, October 28, 2010

Starting a Blog...

Today i just create a blog for myself..At the moment i'm sitting on my bed while my cat Dania slept on my bed. Outside right now raining.. I create this blog just to write what ever..

I'm waiting tv drama that i download at the moment and its The Vampire Diaries season 2 episode 4...
That series didn't air here in my country. What a pity! But it's ok i can watch it online...hehehe. I love Damon Salvatore character rather than his younger brother Stefan Salvatore...It's ok it's just a character that they played..

I know this series from my sister after she looked up from the net..so, i borrowed the Dvd from my uncle who have this series but it's only half of the series..so i google up about the series.And here i am waiting it done downloading...

Ok it's finished downloading...see you soon.

Ciao!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment