THIS IS MY LIFE AND MY BEAUTIFUL WORLD. THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT THAN FAMILIES. ALL THE PEOPLE IN THESE PICTURES BELOW IS IMPORTANT TO ME. THEY ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I LOVE MY FAMILY. GIVE ME STRENGTH TO FIGHT ALL ODDS. PEACE LOVE AND HARMONI........







Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The new ME!!!

Hello..

I'm back after sooooo long didn't blog.. Hmm.. Now it's September and i feel so good and feel much better. It's the new Hannah..not the old Hannah who's weak and very vulverable and fragile. Now i begin with my new life and left all past behind me. Move forward and never ever look back.. Ganbatte!!

For past 3 month i'm feel so happy and i'm start to smile again and there's no more tears... I thanked so much to this person who brighten up my life again. Always makes me smile and laughed. Really appreciated to this person.

Step by step i bravely stop worried about my past..regained back my strength to make my parents happy. Can't be selfish anymore. And i very greatful to ALLAH for temukan aku dengan orang itu. Syukur Alhamdulilah!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment