THIS IS MY LIFE AND MY BEAUTIFUL WORLD. THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT THAN FAMILIES. ALL THE PEOPLE IN THESE PICTURES BELOW IS IMPORTANT TO ME. THEY ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I LOVE MY FAMILY. GIVE ME STRENGTH TO FIGHT ALL ODDS. PEACE LOVE AND HARMONI........







Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stil raining

Now the time is 2344pm and it's raining outside. Now i'm bogging in my room on my bed. While Dania is sleeping comfy on my bed next to my pillow..he he he. I'm waiting for uploading for my pictures to uploaded it to this blog..and put it in the slideshow...How cool it is. Still 71% complete of the uploading..while i'm waiting i'm also updating my facebook games..just keep me busy while waiting..
Got nothing to do..while waiting to complete..hmm what else should i do?? Eat?? Drink?? Huh!!Why don't i just lying down first resting my back for a bit..Sigh!!
Waiting..............................................
It's finished!! Thank God!!

Be right back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment