THIS IS MY LIFE AND MY BEAUTIFUL WORLD. THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT THAN FAMILIES. ALL THE PEOPLE IN THESE PICTURES BELOW IS IMPORTANT TO ME. THEY ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I LOVE MY FAMILY. GIVE ME STRENGTH TO FIGHT ALL ODDS. PEACE LOVE AND HARMONI........







Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Family

This my Dad and my Mom..together with my nephew Mohd Damien..hehe. That's they 1st grandson..he's half malay half chinese.His mother is chinese..

This is my sister Rozie Hau..hehe together with Damien..

 That's my parents together with my brother Amat and his wife Nadira, parents of Damien..
This is my younger brother Joe and his wife Ct Rae..


 This is my brother Ecom and his finance Nisa..They getting married on the 1st Apr 2011..hehe on April's fool...
And this two beautiful human being is my Prince & Princess..My nephew & niece..
Mohd Damien & Nadia..

This is me Hannah Hau and husband Azman. This is our happy moments...i missed this kinda moments..

So this is my family...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment